Saturday, March 05, 2005

Groovy Saturday

It's been a great, laid back day. Got up this morning and went to the Sunshine Gardens' plant sale and bought tomato, eggplant, and herb plants. I also got some organic stuff that's supposed to take care of spider mites and powdery mildew, both of which have invaded my garden. I came home and worked outside for awhile.

Nelly and I went to Ruta Maya at noon for the free yoga class, but when we got there, found out that it had been canceled for today, so instead we walked down the hiking trail in the greenbelt along N. Lamar. It's such a cool place, I had no idea it was there.

After our hike I came home and took a nap, then this evening had a pleasant tete-a-tete with Pixels in her new place.

Here's a cute cartoon with a message. It features a song dissing Big Pharma, sung by the Austin Lounge Lizards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home