Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's a cold night for alligators

The trip went tolerably well with few tense moments. Saturday was my Dad's birthday. Both of my sons, my daughter-in-law, grandson, both brothers and their families were all there. My dad was happy that all of us came.

Friday and Sunday nights were spent at #1 son's house, where my main activity was playing with my grandson. We are best buds, but I don't think I could keep up with him full time.

#2 son and I listened to the latest Roky Erikson double CD I Have Always Been Here Before all the way over there and back. He had not listened to Roky before, but now he's hooked. Roky's an amazing musician. I've gained a deep appreciation for him since Steve gave me the CD for my last birthday. It's hard to believe that some of these songs were recorded so long ago. They are timeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home