Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Soup

I stayed in this evening and made a big pot of veggie soup. I've been eating soup, smoking herb, and listening to an ambient station on satellite radio. It's nice to be home without any responsibilities. Last night I had Aikido practice and then went to the airport to pick up Nelly. After we went to her house to feed her cats we went to the grocery store. A necessary evil and it took up most of the night. This evening has been relaxing and serene.

Hello in There
posted a pretty good Thanksgiving blog, a long list of reasons to be thankful this year. I totally concur.

Well, the dishes are washed and the soup is put away (it's always better the second day). My bed is calling so I"m going to float on in there. I hope you are well, where ever YOU are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home