Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Davis Dogg at the Park

Here's a picture of Davis and his two homies at the dog park, making like the Three Musketeers. You can tell he's diggin' it because all you can see of his tail is a blur. The hair on his head is growing back, but the rest of his body still looks pretty rough. It doesn't keep him down, though. He normally wears out 3 sets of dogs an evening.

Since we have been waking to the park every day I have lost 13 pounds. I've met lots of neighbors. Some days it seems that dog ownership has been good to me, but there is a downside. I don't have much of a social life now and I seem to be tired all the time. And there are the fleas, and the doggy smell....then I feel like I'm crazy to put myself through all this.

In other news, I'm going on three trips in the next few weeks. One long trip to visit with my parents in Louisiana, one quick but awesome trip to NYC, and one working/party-type trip to Fort Worth. Details to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home