Friday, June 16, 2006

Been traveling

Two trips down and one to go.

I went to spend a week with my parents in Far Walmartland (Louisiana) around the first of the month. It was nice to spend some quality time with them. Decided that since I'd be hanging with folks for an extended period, I'd take a break from the herb to see what happened (the first break of that length I've taken in about 20 years).

I was busy, so didn't notice it much during the daytime, but at night I had some really wierd nightmares. Then when I got home I got sick. So much for abstention....don't think I'll be doing THAT again. At least not by choice.

Last week end went to the G.R.E.A.T. workshop put on by the Marijuana Policy Project. It was awesome with 120 activists from Alaska to Florida, from Californina to Rhode Island, and all points in between. It's always inspiring to spend time with such awesome people.

On Monday night attended the MPP gala in New York City. Hope to post more on that later.

This afternoon I'm leaving for Ft. Worth for the Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP) Gathering and Hootenanny. Then to Near Walmartland for my grandson's birthday party. When I get back from there I'm staying home for a while.

Thanks to Libby over at Last One Speaks for the shout out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home