Thursday, May 24, 2007


Here's a tree that is blooming at the dog park now. It's so enjoyable walking there these days. Ms. Pixels took her camera when she went with us one day last week and the beautiful pictures she took are here.

The last few weeks have been busy ones. The False Prophet came for a visit and we did our usual....Hippie Hollow, music and reading. We spent all Friday afternoon sitting in a flowing stream out in the hill country, just soaking in the serenity and nature's beauty.

Last week end I drove to Far Walmartland for my nephew's graduation. It was a pleasant family week end with my parents, both brothers and their families, and Son #1 with his wife and my grandson.

I gave my nephew Jimi Hendrick's Electric Ladyland and the book Addicted to War as graduation presents. Since he's going into the military, I thought he might need to know some of the things the history books left out, let him know why they are REALLY fighting. And what can I say, everyone needs a copy of Electric Ladyland.

I guess I should post some rant about congress rolling over on the military spending bill, but I'm too disgusted. Even my parents, total Red Staters, are upset with BushCo over Iraq. As Zach dela Rosa so succiently screamed, "WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE?!" to rid ourselves of these evil morons?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home