Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Music I like

I've taken two roadtrips in the past couple of weeks. After the trip to my nephew's graduation, I went up to the Fort Worth area to visit a couple of old college friends. We had a lazy weekend with wonderful food and great hospitality. Nights in the hot tub were a special treat.

Here's a list of the CDs I took with me to make the drive go by faster:

Lips ~ Chili Cold Blood

Scale Down ~ Rising Appalachia


Rage Against the Machine's first CD

The Trinity ~ Sean Paul


Plus some glorious Bach music recorded by my good friend Ms. Pix.

I also checked a book on CD out of the library, Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I'd never read it, but it's hilarious. Hard to believe it was written way back in '72.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home