Sunday, February 03, 2008

"Austin, Texas Marijuana Prices"

I've noticed that a relatively large number of my hits result from a web search of the words above. But I've never actually had that information on my blog.

So for all you out there who are wondering, this is what I've been told:

Mexican commercial grade: $50 - $100 an oz.

Hydro or higher grade bud: $350 - $400 an oz.; $100 a quarter oz.

Sorry, I don't have any info for felony offenses.

By the way, keep in mind that a Texas law that went into effect on Sept. 1 allows police to write tickets for marijuana possession under four oz., rather than arresting and imprisoning offenders, but so far few jurisdictions appear to be embracing the law, the Dallas Morning News reported Dec. 31. more.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Hey Mystonia. A Google web alert for "marijuana" luckily brought me to your site. I am the author of a blog that focuses on legalization of cannabis, prison reform, and my own experiences in the joint.

I live in San Marcos so I was pleased to see a Texas blog seemingly dedicated to our favorite little friend.

Prices here are 50 bucks for an oz. of schwag but you are point on for the rest.

I am going to add you to my blogroll. Let me know if you are on Techorati or ever in San Marcos; we'll burn one.

--Nick

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home