Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Life......

.....it's just coming at me too fast.

In the past month I've:
  • Had my groovy 60th birthday bash. Loads of fun and very affirming. I have the best friends and family in the world.
  • Helped celebrate the marriage of a young man whose mother I hung out with on the day before his birth.
  • Attended a conference in San Antonio for my job. My team worked for six months to prepare, and it turned out great. We where each awarded 32 hours of annual leave as a result.
Now my daughter-in-law is staying with me while she and Son #1 try to sort some things out.

And this week end I leave for a brief stay in Near Walmartland, followed by a longer trip to Far Walmartland, during which time I plan to accompany my parents to my niece's graduation.

All this stuff has been going on in my work and personal life, so I've been busy; plus I haven't been paying attention to the news because it's all abysmal. Therefore, I haven't had the time or inclination to be blogging lately. Sorry loyal readers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home